Falex Tackiness Adhesion Analyzer (TAA)
Quantifiable data for tackiness properties is now possible with the Falex Tackiness Adhesion Analyzer (TAA).
Falex introduces the first commercial test instrument to quantitatively measure the tackiness and adhesion properties of greases and other lubricating materials. The TAA is based on over three years of scientific and technological research and replaces the crude finger test and other indirect methods by direct measurement of adhesion, tackiness and thread length under unique test conditions now possible with the Falex TAA.
FALEX 200 Features
- Sleek, modern design
- Programmable indexing table for automation of tackiness curve
- Variable retraction speeds and movement ranges
- Fully automated test sequences, programmed from user interface with touchscreen
- Removable 3-piece sample holder for easy cleaning
- Easily exchangeable sensor stylus
- Temperature testing range from ambient to 100°C
- Efficient compact design
- Algorithms available for easy computing and product comparison
- ‘Industry 4.0 ready’ design for future integration of data analysis in cloud or network databases
- DMA (Dynamic Measurement Analysis) possible due to integrated dynamic control of motion system